Romans 1:16 “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes” (NKJV)
Conway Christian Resources is here to help you fulfill your divine calling by giving you the tools, resources and encouragement to develop your heart, mind and relationship with God so you can be a strong and effective witness for Christ in this world.
To help people with a heart for ministry to Discover their Purpose, Build the Kingdom and Support the Next Generation
– Teaching on the Cross, Identity, Covenant, Hearing God’s Voice, and how to live as a faithful and active Christian in not just our everyday lives but in whatever field of ministry God has called you to.
-The church will never be what it is designed to be until each person which makes it up learns their identity in Christ, accepts their role as Kingdom builders and acts out not just the great commission but also the commitment to discipleship.
To provide the tools, resources and information that Christians with a call to the ministry need to make a positive and transformative impact on this world through the understanding of who they are and who God is.
Statement of Faith
– The Holy Scriptures – (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
We believe that the whole Bible is the inspired Word of God.
– The Trinity – (Matthew 3:16-17; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
We believe that God is One (Deuteronomy 6:4), yet somehow, mysteriously three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
– The Fall of Man – (Romans 5:12) We believe that God created man in His own image, without sin but with free choice to obey or disobey God. Man chose to sin against God, which allowed death to enter into the world.
– The Plan of Redemption – (John 3:16; Romans 5:8)
We believe that God loved man so much that He sent Jesus, His Son, to die for the sins of all men and that those who believe on Him receive full pardon.
– Salvation through Grace – (Ephesians 2:8)
We believe that eternal salvation rests solely and wholly upon what Jesus did for us, not upon our own works of righteousness.
– Repentance and Acceptance – (1 John 1:9)
We believe that when you sincerely repent and whole-heartedly accept what Jesus did upon the cross; you are in right standing before God.
– The New Birth – (John 3:3; 2 Corinthians 5:17)
We believe that upon acceptance of Jesus Christ as personal Saviour, you are a new creation; old things are past and new things are beginning.
– Daily Christian Life – (Romans 6:1)
We believe that being a Christian is a daily walk towards being like Christ and that growth and maturity are to be a normal and necessary part of our lives.
– Baptism and the Lord’s Supper – (Matthew 28:19; 1 Corinthians 11:26)
We believe that baptism by immersion is an act of obedience to Christ’s command following repentance and that it is an outward sign of an inward work. We believe that celebrating the Lord’s Supper is important because it reminds us of His sacrificial death and His promised return.
– Baptism of the Holy Spirit – (Acts 1:8; 2:4).
We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a separate experience from salvation that endues the Christian with power to witness and live an overcoming life.
– The Spirit-filled Life – (Galatians 5:16-25).
We believe that God desires every Christian to walk (be controlled by) in the Spirit daily.
– The Gifts and the Fruit of the Spirit– (1Corinthians 12-14; Galatians 5:22-23).
We believe that the Holy Spirit desires to bestow gifts to the Christian and that the use of these gifts needs to be done in balance with the Fruit of the Spirit.
– Moderation – (Philippians 4:5).
We believe that the experience and daily walk of the Christian should never lead him into extremes of fanaticism.
– Divine Healing – (James 5:14-16)
We believe that divine healing is the power of Christ to heal the sick in answer to the prayer of faith.
– The Second Coming of Christ – (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)
We believe that Jesus is coming again and that His coming will be visible and could happen at any time.
– Church Relationship – (Acts 2:47; Acts 16:5; Hebrews 10:23-25)
We believe that a person becomes a part of the Body of Christ when he receives Jesus as Savior and the Biblical pattern is for the believer to commit himself to a local church.
– Civic Government – (Romans 13:1-5; 2 Timothy 2:1-2)
We believe that rulers and authorities should be upheld at all times except where they oppose the will of God, in which case, the Christian must obey God rather than man, (Acts 5:29).
– Final Judgment – (Matthew 13:41-43)
We believe that a separation shall take place wherein those without Christ will be sentenced to everlasting punishment and those who have believed in Christ to life eternal.
– Heaven – (1 Corinthians 2:9)
We believe that heaven is the glorious eternal home of those who have accepted Jesus as personal Lord and Savior.
– Hell – (Revelation 20:10-15)
We believe that hell is a place of eternal torment for all who reject Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
– Evangelism – (Matthew 28:19-20)
We believe that communicating our faith is the responsibility of every believer.
– Tithes and Offerings– (Malachi 3:10; 2 Corinthians 9:7)
We believe that the method ordained of God for the support and spread of His cause is by giving of tithes (10% of our gross income) and freewill offerings.